Rob Carr/Getty Images
- The Philadelphia Eagles beat the New England Patriots 41-33 in the Super Bowl on Sunday night.
- The Eagles victory came despite a stellar performance from Tom Brady, who threw for 505 yards, three touchdowns, and no interceptions.
- But the most decisive play of Brady's night was a strip sack he took during what could've been the game-deciding drive, and the moment produced two beautiful photos to sum but his game.
The Philadelphia Eagles defeated the New England Patriots 41-33 in a thrilling Super Bowl to bring home their first Lombardi Trophy in franchise history.
The Eagles win came despite a dominant performance from Tom Brady, who played one of the greatest games in Super Bowl history. Brady finished the game with 505 yards, three touchdowns, and no interceptions, becoming the first quarterback in NFL history to have such a night in a loss — regular season or playoffs.
See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Eagles run perfect trick play to get Nick Foles a touchdown catch minutes after the Patriots failed theirs
- The Patriots tried an amazing trick play in the Super Bowl but Tom Brady dropped the pass
- Twitter had a field day mocking Tom Brady's Super Bowl pregame outfit