NBA League Pass
- Blake Griffin made his Detroit Pistons debut after being acquired from the Los Angeles Clippers in a trade.
- Griffin had to start the second half on the bench because he took off his warmup and realized he wasn't wearing a jersey.
- Griffin did score 24 points in the 104-102 win.
Blake Griffin made his highly anticipated debut with the Detroit Pistons on Thursday night, and while the night will certainly be a memorable one for him, he did momentarily forget something kind of important — his jersey.
As the teams were preparing to start the second half, Griffin pulled off his warmup top only to discover that he was only wearing his Nike undershirt. Griffin had forgotten to put his jersey back on.
See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The Clippers traded Blake Griffin 6 months after a cringeworthy free-agency pitch in which they raised his jersey to the rafters and likened him to Martin Luther King Jr. and Gandhi
- Blake Griffin had a great reaction to hearing he had been traded to the Pistons
- Clippers reportedly trade Blake Griffin to Pistons in blockbuster deal