Screenshot via CNN
- Jennifer Willoughby, an ex-wife of the former White House staff secretary Rob Porter, described what she said was "systematic" abuse she suffered during their marriage.
- She said she lived in a "low-grade, constant terror" with Porter.
- Willoughby's story gained worldwide attention along with that of Porter's first wife, Colbie Holderness, who said Porter gave her a black eye.
- Porter was fired this week.
Jennifer Willoughby, one of the two women who leveled accusations of domestic and emotional abuse against the former White House staff secretary Rob Porter, says she lived in a state of "low-grade, constant terror" with him.
That terror stemmed from "not knowing what I might do to set something off," Willoughby said during a CNN interview that aired Thursday night. She said Porter engaged in a "systematic tearing down" of her character during their marriage.
See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Rob Porter's not the only one — the Trump White House has been plagued by people not getting security clearances
- John Kelly says he was 'shocked' by abuse allegations against Rob Porter, but multiple news reports say the White House knew about them for months
- 'He punched me in the face': The shocking allegations of abuse against the top White House staffer who just resigned