OLIVIER HOSLET/AFP/Getty Images
- Billionaire George Soros is funding a campaign to stop Brexit.
- His foundations have donated £400,000 (more than $556,000 USD) to the Remain-supporting group Best for Britain.
- The campaign is targeting both members of the public and MPs to prevent Brexit from occurring.
- Soros hosted a donors dinner at his house but was unsuccessful in getting any financial pledges.
Billionaire George Soros is reportedly behind a secret campaign to stop Brexit.
- Tory MPs reportedly want a Brexit 'dream team' of Boris Johnson, Michael Gove, and Jacob Rees-Mogg to overthrow Theresa May
- Brexit minister apologises to parliament after suggesting civil servants were conspiring against the government
- Liam Fox warns Theresa May against keeping Britain in an EU customs union after Brexit