AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes
- Los Angeles police say a school shooting that left four children wounded on Thursday was accidental.
- A 12-year-old girl was arrested on suspicion of negligent discharge of a firearm, police said.
- One teenager was critically wounded. Three other children were also injured.
Los Angeles police say a shooting at a local middle school that left four children wounded on Thursday was an accident. A 12-year-old girl was arrested on suspicion of negligent discharge of a firearm.
Police responded to Salvador Castro Middle School on reports of a shooting around 8:55 a.m. local time. The gunshot victims include a boy who was in critical condition after he was shot in the head. Three other children were also injured.
See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 10 must-have tech accessories under $10
- The 50 best TV show seasons of all time, according to critics
- TOM BRADY: How the greatest quarterback of all time makes and spends his millions