- The Atlanta Fed's GDPNow model forecasts 5.4% gross domestic product-growth in the first quarter.
- That's much higher than what even the most bullish economists expect, but is based on only one month's worth of data for the quarter.
- Many economists expect the economy to grow closer to 2.5% through 2019.
One model that forecasts the US economy's performance could shock even President Donald Trump if it ends up being accurate.
- 10 must-have tech accessories under $10
- The 50 best TV show seasons of all time, according to critics
- GDP rises by less than expected in the 4th quarter, missing Trump's target