- An Oregon state senator resigned after an investigation determined he had harassed multiple women.
- Sen. Jeff Kruse allegedly made unwanted physical contact, including groping and prolonged hugging, to several females.
- Kruse denied the allegations.
An Oregon state senator resigned Thursday after an investigation determined he had harassed multiple women in the Capitol building with prolonged hugging, groping and other unwelcome physical contact.
Sen. Jeff Kruse said in a statement he denies the allegations, but is stepping down so his colleagues may focus on serving Oregonians without distraction.
See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Congress voted on a massive overhaul of sexual misconduct rules
- The Supreme Court just delivered a blow to Republicans in Pennsylvania in a huge redistricting case
- Latin American leaders are trying to hold on to power, but instead Ecuador just reinstated presidential term limits