Chung Sung-Jun/Getty Images
- South Korea's Defense Ministry has reportedly warned soldiers against trading cryptocurrencies.
- The military may view cryptocurrency trading as a form of gambling as crypto exchanges have gone largely unregulated in South Korea.
- Earlier this month, South Korea's government proposed banning all cryptocurrency trading.
- The move set bitcoin prices plummeting and caused mass panic.
South Korea's Defense Ministry is taking steps to prevent its soldiers from getting caught up in the cryptocurrency mania.
- 10 must-have tech accessories under $10
- The 50 best TV show seasons of all time, according to critics
- 'Seeing someone cry at work is becoming normal': Employees say Whole Foods is using 'scorecards' to punish them