Brent Hofacker / Shutterstock
From floral touches to smoke and fog, there seems to always be a new trend in the world of booze — but some cocktails simply stand the test of time.
The website compiled the list by asking 106 of the best bars in the world — using the results of the World's 50 Best Bars list — to rank their 10 best-selling cocktails.
From Sidecars to Sazeracs, scroll down to see the 30 best-selling cocktails in the world, ranked in ascending order.
30. Gimlet. Down 14 places since last year, this drink is essentially gin and juice — a 75/25 gin-to-lime-cordial ratio is what's most common.Brent Hofacker
29. Champagne Cocktail. There are variations of this drink, but they all aim to make fizz even more fancy. To make it, cover a sugar cube with bitters then pour Champagne over that.Ash Pollard / Shutterstock
28. French 75. Up two places since last year, this cocktail — made popular in Paris in the 20s — is made with London dry gin, lemon juice, sugar, and Champagne.Brent Hofacker / Shutterstock
See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Manipulative people hook their victims with a tactic called 'love bombing' — here are the signs you've been a target
- Everything the Queen eats and drinks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- 'There's no place to hide': A Wall Street chief strategist breaks down the stock market's catastrophic plunge