Chung Sung-Jun/Getty Images
- 110,000 condoms will be distributed across the 2018 Winter Olympic grounds.
- This works out to 37 condoms per athlete for a two-week period.
- The rise of dating apps like Tinder could be to thank for an anticipated increase of sexual activity in the athletes village.
Organisers of the 2018 Winter Olympics are stockpiling condoms in the athletes village.
Athletes at this year's games will be supplied with 110,000 condoms — that's over 37 per athlete for a two-week period.
See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The 50 best TV show seasons of all time, according to critics
- The 2006 Turin Olympics athletes village is now home to over 1,000 African migrants and refugees
- The 62 most mesmerizing photos from the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi