Streeter Lecka/Getty Images
- The Philadelphia Eagles defeated the New England Patriots 41-33 to win their first Super Bowl in franchise history.
- After the Eagles scored the go-ahead touchdown late in the 4th quarter, everything looked set up for Tom Brady to make yet another epic Super Bowl comeback.
- But Brady's comeback would be cut short before it could begin, thanks to a clutch strip sack by Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham.
The Philadelphia Eagles are Super Bowl champions after defeating the New England Patriots 41-33 in a thrilling game.
While the Eagles would prevail in the end, everything was set up perfectly for yet another unbelievable comeback Super Bowl win for Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.
See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The Eagles' incredible Super Bowl trick play was identical to a play Nick Foles ran in high school
- Eagles run perfect trick play to get Nick Foles a touchdown catch minutes after the Patriots failed theirs
- Philadelphia has taken pole security to the next level after Crisco failed to stop Eagles fans after NFC Championship