- In a tweet Saturday morning, President Donald Trump said the GOP memo that was released Friday "totally vindicates" him in the Russia investigation.
- The tweet undermines claims from House Speaker Paul Ryan that the memo is a completely separate matter from special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe.
- The memo claims that top law-enforcement officials acted improperly when signing off on the secret surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser.
President Donald Trump slammed the special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation in a tweet Saturday morning, pointing to a controversial memo as evidence of bias against him at the FBI and the Department of Justice.
"This memo totally vindicates 'Trump' in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on," Trump tweeted. "Their [sic] was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!"
See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 'Politics of hysteria': The much-anticipated Nunes memo left experts underwhelmed
- The central argument in the Nunes memo may have just been debunked
- Top Intelligence Committee Democrat says release of Nunes memo is an attempt to 'circle the wagons around the White House'