- Traders are piling back into the short-volatility trade that imploded earlier this week.
- Assets under management by the ProShares Short VIX Short-Term Futures ETF have more than doubled since Tuesday.
Wall Street is unpredictable by nature, but this is one for the books.
Traders are pouring back into the trade that imploded earlier this week: Short volatility.
See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- VIX: The 'fear index' has only been this high on 3 prior occasions
- BARCLAYS: A group of niche volatility traders will sell $225 billion of US stocks 'in the next few days'
- High-speed trading firms have been hoping for market chaos just like this